Harbor Freight Titanium 45A plasma GTG?

ponykilr

Old Crow
On sale for $899, good to go?

It would be really hard for me to buy that one when you could pick up this one for significantly less. We've had wonderful service out of all out Everlast products and actually switched from Miller to Everlast at work. Nothing but problems out of the Miller. Cost 800 dollars more to buy the Everlast than repair the Miller and the Everlast has been going strong for 2 years now.

It would be really hard for me to buy that one when you could pick up this one for significantly less. We've had wonderful service out of all out Everlast products and actually switched from Miller to Everlast at work. Nothing but problems out of the Miller. Cost 800 dollars more to buy the Everlast than repair the Miller and the Everlast has been going strong for 2 years now.

That one was recommended to me, but I went the cheap route. I was just looking for something for hobby home use, so got this one on sale. Haven't hooked it up yet.

Reboot Plasma Cutter Non Touch 50 Amp CUT50DL 1/2" Clean Cut Air Plasma Pilot Arc 110/220V High Frequency Inverter Machine 3/5'' Max Cutting for Copper Alloy Mild Steel Aluminum

Or this one.....I have it and it works just fine. No info on the longevity of it though. $278

Edit, I have this one.

Or this one.....I have it and it works just fine. No info on the longevity of it though. $278

Edit, I have this one.

I have one of those. It set itself on fire and cooked one of the boards and the wiring harness. It was used very little prior to that. For the price, might buy another and use the old one for parts.

I just picked up the Titanium unit for the guys in the trailer shop, like big-rig trailers, they have liked it so far.

It was $1.3kish out the door with the 2-year warranty, extra tips, and electrodes.

So the Everlast on paper is the better deal, but I do like the fact that if the Titanium craps out I can get a new one the same day most of the time.

Damn, prices have gone up on all this stuff....I was going to throw the Hobart with the onboard compressor up there, but it is in the $1200+ range once you get into the 240v options.

Back