Harlan: Freeze Your Nutz off 2021 Feb. 25-28

88bronzetrooper

So it’s that time of year again. Our first run of the new year is fast approaching. This year NOAS will be returning to Harlan and Black Mountain OHV for our annual late Winter run.

Trucks will start to arrive midday Thursday and we will be there through Sunday. Most people will probably be staying in cabins. Camp will be at Harlan County Campground you can look at there website below to book cabins or tent spots. They even have ample room for RV’s. Harlan County Campgrounds

Trail passes are sold by the 31 days or for a year and can be purchased at the campground. A monthly pass is $30 and a year is $50.

As always this is a club sponsored run so we will be providing a club dinner for all members on Saturday night and any guests will be $5.

We will split in to groups of 7 or so for trail riding and the groups will be based on experience level and truck capability. So don’t be worried there will be spots for anyone from bone stock to fully built. If you have any questions please just message one of the board members here and they can help you with any details.

1: Dylan and dad. Cabin 5
2: Gavin and kids. Cabin 4
3: Jed and Rebecca.
4: the Kelly’s cabin 3

Last edited:
Well, the Patrol won't be ready by February (Im a slacker that way) but we will be there in the GX!

1: Dylan and dad. Cabin 5
2: Jed and Rebecca. Cabin TBD

Guess I'll be sleeping in the X... cabins are gone!

I've been thinking about tent camping this year, might bring the winter tent, a heated blanket, and a really good sleeping bag. Does anyone mind if I pull an extension cord off your cabin?

I think we are out as well. Pretty sure Titan has a leaky head gasket, and I am increasingly getting more focused on getting Hardbody done. I've still got a bit to cancel the reservation on the cabin if someone want it.

I think we are out as well. Pretty sure Titan has a leaky head gasket, and I am increasingly getting more focused on getting Hardbody done. I've still got a bit to cancel the reservation on the cabin if someone want it.
Man we will miss you guys! I looked up Gladys to Hollerwood and it looks like about 6.5 hours so not much different. I figured it would be closer. Also if you've still got it, I can take the cabin.

Man we will miss you guys! I looked up Gladys to Hollerwood and it looks like about 6.5 hours so not much different. I figured it would be closer. Also if you've still got it, I can take the cabin.
I'll text you later this week. I'll call them and tell them I have someone else for it

Well unfortunately I’m out guys. Family things have come up and I won’t make it. I cancelled cabin 5 today if anyone wants it

I wanted to thank all the officers for another successful run. Gavin handled dinner like a pro and Jed kept us moving on the trails with his amazing mechanical skills. (Though he cant read a gas gauge) It was wet, but not a wash out. Was great to see old family and meet a few new ones. Hope to see everyone at the next event!

Thanks Kevin! The good was it stayed warm mostly, the bad was it rained off and on Friday and all day Saturday, turning the Putney side to mush. So next time (as Dylan let us know tonight), we need to hit up the Evarts side instead and ride those trails. Apparently it is a better kind of mush out there when it rains. Next time...

Back