Hey!

nc_jk_crawler

Just wanted to drop in and say hey. Found out today I have Nakoma’s old JKU. Maybe some of you will remember it. I know a few follow me on Instagram. Anyway, it’s had a few changes since he owned it and it’s now on 37s. First pic is back then. Second is currently. I’m in Greenville NC if anyone is close.
b0f2217acb592165f8a8e8b8c5a00a08.jpg
5462269c7e1b0318ba0a1369ffda542d.jpg

You definitely need to come to some rides! It’s funny how I seen your posts on Instagram and with the whole Jeep in the pic I didn’t think Anything about it, but when you started posting upclose pics of certain components, I thought “ damn that looks familiar “!

You definitely need to come to some rides! It’s funny how I seen your posts on Instagram and with the whole Jeep in the pic I didn’t think Anything about it, but when you started posting upclose pics of certain components, I thought “ damn that looks familiar “!

Haha it looks totally different on the exterior from when you had it. The suspension is all the same

That Jk is built VERY WELL

It sure is. I’ve done a few things since picking it up. Rockhard sport cage, hydro assist, co2, sleeved the evo sliders with DOM tubing to stiffen them up more and added the poison Spyder tire carrier. 37s help to. I wish it still had the beadlocks. Previous owner sold them

Last edited:
Back