Highlift jack in Boone

boonewheeler

Long story short, I'm in the process of getting the 36s onto the dodge this afternoon and realize that hey my highlift jack is broken. My backup bottle jack isn't tall enough to do the job. Any chance I could borrow one from someone tomorrow preferably sometime between 8 and 3?

Thanks-Jon

I have one, but its SPOA87YJ's, you should pm him and ask if you can use it, its in use today cause I exploded my 3rd... Just so you know, its supposed to rain like crazy tomorrow....

I got a friend with one, he might be able to loan his out. Hell we might be able to help you get the 36's on if hes not leaving too early tomorrow.

I'll ask him about it tonight when I see him. I'll let you know

Reed: I'll send em a message and ask, and yea even if its raining cats and dogs tomorrow I need to get this done, truck is supposed to get picked up saturday and I've been procrastinating.

Macdaddy: Lemmie know whatcha hear, any help would be appreciated

Upnover: Trust me I tried bout everything I had lying around the house/yard. It ended up with the bottle jack being pined between the ground and axle (dont ask I'm embarrassed).

Appreciate all the offers, Im working till bout 11 so I'll check back then

-Jon

1 4x4 at lowes $5
1 6"x6" at lowes $12
If a 6x6 aint big enough you need a better jack...

No offense to anyone...but a hi lift is one of the first "modifications" you should do to any 4x4. Spend the money and take care of it/don't loan it out and it will last you a long time and pay for itself many times (also might send you to the ER a few times as well).

If you really get in a tight spot and want to borrow mine, you're welcome, but it's a bit of a trip... but i'm up late

yeah we can be over at your place around noon tomorrow.

hes got a 48", I figure that should be enough?

Shoot me your cell # in a PM and I'll call you sometime tomorrow.

This truck really likes where it is right now. I have half a mind to roll it down the hill behind my house.... Oh wait thatd require it having tires on it. :shaking: Andrew came by with a highlift jack and after coming within inches of getting the tire on the whole truck shifted and slid off the jackstands/jack. I officially give up on this truck until the weather turns better or I get a week off work....

Back