Hill Climb Short Course Challenge date May 30th The Flats ORP Rain or Shine

M&M Offroad

distubedbuggytheflats.jpg
jeepattheflats.jpg
theflatschallenge1.jpg

theflatstrophy1.jpeg

M&M Offroad Is proud to sponsor a Hill Climb Short Coarse challenge on Sat May 30 at 2:00. This will be held at the lower obstacle sections of The Flats Offroad Park. We hope all will attend and lots will participate. There will be cash awards as well as custom built trophies by M&M Offroad.

It will be a doable course and will encompass driver skill, speed, and maneuverability. Please contact me with text, pms, or phone calls for questions or to sign up. We will be taking sign up on the day of but prefer to get early registrations.

There are other Great Venders who are putting up hard earned money for the winnings of the events.

Thanks To
The Flats Off Road Park
Jody Treadway @ Carolina axle & 4x4
Chris Steuber from Ujoint Offroad
NC 4x4 The Website Shawn and Cydney

More to come....

Thanks PJ
M&M Offroad
336-909-2076

Here is a list of rules

Hill climb will be on the parking lot obstacle area.
Must have seat belt or harness. No lap belts. Must wear a helmet. Must have hard top or roll bar/cage.
Timed event with 1 rig at a time
38" tire and up will go up the rocks turn up top above the rock garden then come down dirt hill beside the rocks then shoot up the steep climb to the right of the rocks.
37" and under will go up the rock obstacle the same turn at the top and go off of dirt hill then they will go up the concrete hill climb and not have to go up the steep hill.
Sxs race will run a modified version of the 37" class.
Winner gets 50% of the pot other 50% goes to benefit, This is on top of other sponsor cash and prize donations.

Last edited:
Thanks for stepping up for a great cause.

Class act as always.

:beer::

ATTENTIONS ALL 4x4 CLUBS .....
In the name of old school club competition, i am calling out every club on this board and others. I am putting up a $100 dollar bill that i will give to the benefit cause, if The MUD DEVILS Do not take 1st place in the two full size vehicle Hill Climb short Course Challenges. Enter and make me pay up!!!!

Another sponsor coming through to sweeten the POT...

Thanks to Chris Steuber from Ujoint Offroad in Fletcher he is putting up another $100 toward the payout for the challenge.

This is going to be a great event.

ATTENTIONS ALL 4x4 CLUBS .....
In the name of old school club competition, i am calling out every club on this board and others. I am putting up a $100 dollar bill that i will give to the benefit cause, if The MUD DEVILS Do not take 1st place in the two full size vehicle Hill Climb short Course Challenges. Enter and make me pay up!!!!

I like it.
Right now I'm 50/50 on whether I'll even be able to make it because of some family issues.I
And even if Im there it will be to hang out with some old friends only unless there is a stock F250 course as I dont otherwise have a 4wd to even enter.

Soooo seeing as how I've been one of the most outspoken and
seeing as how the cause of cancer research is near and dear to my heart and
seeing as how I currently owe @shawn a small insignificant amount of cash.

I am going to sweeten the pot.

I am putting up $50 in the form of a prize in the name of NC4x4 for the winner of the hill climb challenge.
If the winner of the challenge chooses to, instead of taking the cash, donate their proceeds to the cause I will match and donate an additional $50 in the name of the winning 4x4 club to the cause.

If I find out that I will not be able to make it that day I will have the money there in the hands of one of the trusted vendors already committed (I'll be in touch either @M&M Offroad or @Jody Treadway )

Awesome Ron. Thanks for the support. We have another Vender Stepping up. Big Thanks to Cydney and Shawn for throwing in another $100 To the Pot for the winners of the Hill Climb Short Course Challenge.

So there is a rzr class from what I'm told? Hmm sounds like a blast. Going to try and make this event.
We had one scheduled but typically not enough entries so we did away with that class but If we have enough we could run you guys through the course. The crowd would love it!!

Back