Home Made Tube doors

QCB_Preacher

The build phase is complete. I went back over to ChrisM's place ahd we installed the new latch on the first door, then completed the build on the second.
All I need now is to clean up the weld and bed-liner the bars!
Installing the latch on the first door
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f260_preacherspulpit_Jeep_Projects_TubeDoors_Latch_Install4.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f260_preacherspulpit_Jeep_Projects_TubeDoors_Latch_Install3.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f260_preacherspulpit_Jeep_Projects_TubeDoors_Latch_Install2.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f260_preacherspulpit_Jeep_Projects_TubeDoors_Latch_Install1.jpg

Both doors installed!
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f260_preacherspulpit_Jeep_Projects_TubeDoors_Fab_DONE.jpg

Looking good. I want some tube doors for my Blazer.

Did I see you on 49 Saturday morning? I was in a gray K5. I remember seeing a Jeep with the netting on the back like yours. You were headed towards Uwharrie and I was headed towards Richfield.

Looking good. I want some tube doors for my Blazer.
Did I see you on 49 Saturday morning? I was in a gray K5. I remember seeing a Jeep with the netting on the back like yours. You were headed towards Uwharrie and I was headed towards Richfield.

Yep.. went up for the swap and the truck show.

I never see more jeeps than on 49... :huggy:

You need to get them painted so not everybody in the world has to see where I blew my nose all day. :beer:

You need to get them painted so not everybody in the world has to see where I blew my nose all day. :beer:

Got them cleaned and primed today, paint tomorrow if I can get away from my desk long enough to get to the store!

Chris, send me an official contact email address! I got you a customer in Raliegh, and a few more bites.

I'll get that other bit out to you ASAP.

thanks for the latch link. I've had some people asking me to make some tube doors for jeeps and havn't been able to source a good latch. Are these working well?

Back