Hot tubs - Looking for input

Well, I found one. Stopped by a couple of places yesterday. The PDC dealer didn't have any to look at but the 3 models they sold that would fit were all in my price range, however the one I really was interested in would need to be ordered and delivery was estimated in December. The mid line model was due in sometime in May but wasn't the colors that my wife liked, it hit most of the check boxes. However I wasn't prepared to put 50% down on one sight unseen. So we went to another place that sold several of the other brands that I wanted to see and had excellent reviews. The Artesian dealer had a lot of tubs on display and l really liked the construction, features, warranty insulation and pricing. He had the model I wanted on the floor and we poked and prodded it. Wrong color and he wouldn't sell that one but had one coming in for late February that was the right color combination. Only wanted 25% down and included steps, cover lifter, hand rail, start up chemicals, delivery and installation for just under $9k. So I jumped on it. Thanks to everyone for their input.

Back