how about this find

mbalbritton

#@$%!
..... imagine you live in Portugal and your moving house. you find a lovely farm house set in a decent plot of land. the place has been empty for 15 years!

whilst exploring your new property you find a large barn in the trees. the door is padlocked shut and its all rusted solid. so you grind the padlock open.........

http://www.geenstijl.nl/paginas/mirror/20070215-pritt-mazda/index.html

I don’t know how true the story is because how can you hide a building like that? None the less, they look original and have been sitting for a long time!

It's funny - this barn story is popping up all over the place - I've seen it on a couple VW forums I'm on also...
but there's some pretty cool stuff in there for sure...

Thats cool lots of automotive history there. Wonder if it is true.

All of the cars are probably stolen.

Probaly are all stolen, thats just the stash that wasnt found...(probably why the property has been abandoned for 15 years!).....but hey thats a lot of Money in there (I mean auto history....haha, yeah right, all I would be able to think of would be the dollar dollar bills!)

That's a damn big barn...and Portugal can't be much bigger than SC. I've always said I wouldn't sell my first jeep. If I got sick of it or built something else, I'd lock it away in a barn and let my kids find it 15 years later.

Everyone wishes their parents would have kept their cars from way back when.

2 Porche 356's! Do you know what one of those is worth? Holy crap that's a lot of Money in there. True story or not.

Back