How do you guys like Pathfinders?

Pathmaker

5494.jpg
she's not much, but has it where it counts ;) i have seen some pretty amazing rigs on here and thought i would post it up, and yes i am new to this board and i think it is pretty cool how you guys believe in property respect and i can appreciate that :Rockon:

Pathmaker said:
5494.jpg
she's not much, but has it where it counts ;) i have seen some pretty amazing rigs on here and thought i would post it up, and yes i am new to this board and i think it is pretty cool how you guys believe in property respect and i can appreciate that :Rockon:

sweet pathfinder. those things are surprisingly capable just in the stock form. Are you a member at nissanoffroad.net by any chance?

I beat the crap out of one that looked like yours in Costa Rica both times I went.
One was a '95 and one was a '96. Both v6s. We couldn't figure out at first why they were gutless, until we popped the hood and checked out the carb...
No fuel injection there.

So, we don't have many Nissan folks here, but it's not all about the rig. Self improvement (seat time, fab time) will get you further than one rig over another. I stick to CJ's because of a lifelong love of them, but by the time they're truely formidable offroad, they're not really a much of a CJ anymore.

Have fun, and welcome to regular membership.

J

I've seen a grey 2 door model floating around Uwharrie with a solid front. You can't miss it. It had big ARB stickers on the side

Pathfinders are solid. I beat the shit out of this girls in Wilmington, she had never been wheelin and wanted to go. Never broke or got stuck. Good looking rig..

yeah i have only seen a few SAS'd pathies, even modded ones are few and far between. but i am hoping to use the new bolt on kit coming out from calmini that uses the early 80's waggy d44. i will probably add about 10" of lift and put 35 mtr's or something but i just got some $$$ to get started.

I think your pathfinder is horrible man. It's ugly.

naw, im jokin...speaking of Nissan...anyone know why the Nissan patrol of the 60s failed to become a popular offroader of today alongside FJ40s, Scouts, Broncos, Jeeps, etc. I think it was a good looking vehicle. Hell I dont even know why they dont sell the new ones, in the rest of the world they became, like the land cruiser, an expensive luxury vehicle with decent offroad capabilities...and I think a SFA (maybe current, but pretty sure on previous generation 90-97) But we will never see it here...

well that one is modified. But that is cool, i had not seen new two door ones. I donno about decent being an understatement...it prolly does really good for a stock rig, but looking at that pic i dont know about the SFA in the newest generation. The skid plate blocks and it is dark...anyone know if that indeed is a SFA, although if it is...it coulda been SASed

Back