How much fluid are you putting in your clocked 205?

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
I have my 205 clocked nearly flat and I just don't feel as if the stock fill plug is going to be high enough for continuous use. I plan to add a fill plug to the pto plate and don't want to go more than needed and have oil puking out every seal. The white dot is where the plug is at now.
uploadfromtaptalk1422135387862.jpg

I put a sight tube on mine and filled it to just below the center line of the front output bearing. It was clocked up similarly to yours.

Yep. Used bottom right drain plug for a 90 degree barbed fitting for a sight tube. Mine holds exactly 3 quarts of Amsoil. I fill through sight tube (hydrostatic pressure)
ai552.photobucket.com_albums_jj335_jrhxj1_IMG_20140627_092540_060_zpsrkgzt3ve.jpg

I think its barnes or diy4x that sells a 1/4" plate that can replace the frount output plate that you could drill and tap as a fill point

I'm gonna try to shoot for the bottom lip of the front output seal I figure the oils should be able to climb to the rear output bearing from that point I just can stand oil leaks and if it gets crap built up In the skid plate I won't be happy.

Not sure which clocking device you have but I've caught hell getting this one I have to seal. Its made by some guy on pirate, it was one of those familiar eBay purchases. Not sure if its warped or what but I can't get it to quit leaking.

Not sure which clocking device you have but I've caught hell getting this one I have to seal. Its made by some guy on pirate, it was one of those familiar eBay purchases. Not sure if its warped or what but I can't get it to quit leaking.
I went the no b.s. route and used a northwest fab doubler kit.
uploadfromtaptalk1422495645840.jpg

Back