How often?

Square D

How often do you wheel?

I myself get out about 3 out of 4 weekends a month. See, the west side of MI. has the perfect combo of city life(employment oppertunities) and national forest land and fubar'd seasonal roads ripe for wheeling. Those poor bastids around detroit just wheel at the mall.
How about the rest of you?

We have our fair share of mall crawlers here also. On this forum you can find someone here going wheeling any and every weekend. :)

I wrench about 3 to 4 weekends a month and wheel when I can keep it running and find gas money. One day I hope it to be the other way around.

When I first started wheelin, I was going just about 3 to 4 times a month. That was about 4 to 5 years ago. Unfortunately, the last year of so, I've been web wheeling a hell of a lot more than I would like. I'd like to get out a little more this year, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. :rolleyes:

early on when i lived in an apt and had a running rig, 3-4 times/month
got a house and a bigger, crappier running rig, not as much, 2-3 times..
working on bigger pile and went (rode along) 1 time the entire WHOLE last year...
im almost done, and i have a goal to go at least 1-2 per/month, even if its just URE...

Honestly I miss the camping out aspect a lot...

I just got into wheeling at the tail end of last season. Then learned what all I REALLY needed before I tackled anything more potent than URE, so I spent my time getting those components together.

I caught alot of grief for ONLY wheeling URE, so this year I hope to go often and to many different spots.

CasterTroy said:
I just got into wheeling at the tail end of last season. Then learned what all I REALLY needed before I tackled anything more potent than URE, so I spent my time getting those components together.

I caught alot of grief for ONLY wheeling URE, so this year I hope to go often and to many different spots.

Nothin' wrong with wheelin' Uwharrie. I did quite a bit as a beginner...now if I get to Uwharrie it's a small victory. :)

Back