I am the great Cornholio!

jeepinmatt

Using my powers for good since mid-2024
I need TP for my bunghole!

Actually, I need TP for everyones bunghole! (at the office). Our shipping guy has been ordering the Uline stuff for years, and it's not great (too abrasive). Charmin is too dusty and leaves specks. Tried AngelSoft and got a couple complaints. What's the hot ticket? Cottonelle? Scott? Assmaster 5000?

Cottenelle ultra strong here. If your ass is abrasive enough that it's shredding TP, maybe go get that looked at lol.

In all seriousness, Cintas is who does ours at work. Typical single ply crap that's just adequate.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the wife buys Scott for our trailerhold. I like it, its tough yet gentle on my gentlest of areas....

Has the fancy wavy cut. Makes me feel bougie at work. But somehow we inherited some chuck norris Scott tp Under that last pack. It’s rough, tough, and won’t take shit off anyone.
IMG_7439.jpeg

Last edited:
This is what we used for years, but like the Sams Club stuff better.
We have Costco at work and Sam's at home, I prefer Costco but Sam's does its job. I'd say Kirkland brand is les "dusty" and Sam's is a bit more abrasive but I wouldn't complain about either.

Nah...you gotta do dry-wet-pat dry. You can't just hose it ALL off. Bidets ARE a game changer though. Nothing like getting your spring goose early from a shot of warm water on the ol' fart box!

It also blows my mind that so many people are so weirded out by the thought of using them 🤦‍♂️

Back