i bring this home on monday the 26th

lil update 4 the people that care if any

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7152.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7153.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7156.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7157.jpg

yayyyyyyy no more light bar. that makes me happy grant :D now sell the bar, buy a locker, and let's go wheel man. i'm counting the days until a fun weekend!

i am 2, u better charge up ur camera. o i ripped out the back carpet and the rear roll bar paddin also just didnt snap a pic.

looks a lot better mayne but since your getting rid of the chrome theme pull the lens of the light and spray the housing black, just thought it would look good. But again man looks so much better.

ramrock4x4 said:
looks a lot better mayne but since your getting rid of the chrome theme pull the lens of the light and spray the housing black, just thought it would look good. But again man looks so much better.
X2 and it goes for those spotlights, too. If the sun hits those just right it could blind ya!

yes the plan is 2 do a flat black spray job on both lights. i think im gonna leave the 2 rings chrome for a lil contrast but the HUGE housing will be black. what u guys think?

the rear looks cool without the padding and the carpet. the "cage" has some fresh blue paint and after we SWEPT OUT what was under the rear carpet, it looks cool without the rear seat. now you need to throw that bikini and duster on. btw- the chromeKCs are getting painted after this weekend, he just wanted to make sure they were wired and mounted for the maiden voyage URE.
Matt, i think i am gonna bring my own camera guy (might have to use a camera-girl) this time in case the TJ doesnt break down before we get to the trails and you have to ride with me:driver: do you have a spare seat? all these kids are trying to ride with me and weigh the Heep down, i was just wondering if you had a shotgun (or backseat) position available?

im gonna be tryin to paint my KC's today so when i get some pics ill post them up and see what u guys think

got a 1 3/4 spacer lift by BDS put on 2night. thanx for getstucksome and big g1118 for the help. pics comin soon

Hey man, its Will. I was over at Matt's the night you guys installed the front lift.

Looks alot better with all that shit gone. Good call on painting the lights
black.

:uzi:fuck chrome.:sniper:

just picked up my rear bumper from andy at carolina rockshop, already painting it black and hopefully have it on 2night but if not soon. ill have pics ASAP

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7326.jpg

lil better than the chrome wouldnt u say?
A LOT better than the chrome. Imagine that flash being the sun, hitting chrome and bouncing straight into your eyes while you're on Daniel or somewhere. Off flat black that won't happen for sure.

BTW I still have that stock front bumper if you can use it temporarily.

heres pics of my new rear bumper from andy at Carolina Rockshop, no more carpet, cj mirrors that i got from will at rockbottom
bumper
ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7363.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7364.jpg

mirror and yes i know its upside down but it works 4 me the best this way
ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7355.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7356.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7357.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b326_gmac42019_IMG_7358.jpg

thanx it started out with just pics thats y i put it there first but thanks for movin it for me

Back