I doubt it.....

The thing folks forget about this guy is his last 2 seasons with the 49ers were pretty terrible, he was benched. He had 2 decent seasons before that, but the same thing happened to him that happens to all new hot players...he was figured out. And running QB’s rarely last in the League. I specifically remember watching sports center once...hall of fame GM Bill Polian said teams weren’t picking him up because their entire offensive scheme would have to change for back up talent...everyone else on the panel turned it in to a race thing, and that’s been the narrative ever since. And since then, dude has become a vegan (sorry, that’s not going to provide the dietary support you need to be a professional athlete) and you can’t just jump back into a sport 2.5 years later, especially at an age where players start retiring. I actually hope someone does pick him up so all of this can be put to rest.

The panthers would be a perfect fit for him, as far as play calling goes.
I think he would be a major upgrade as far as back up qb goes, and I am probably the only one here who would like to see him get a second chance....

And you have to look at the talent that he was surrounded with his last 2 years of playing, not exactly what would make a QB stats look good.

And you have to look at the talent that he was surrounded with his last 2 years of playing, not exactly what would make a QB stats look good.

Have you seen the talent Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers/Matthew Stafford/Phillip Rivers has played with the last 15 years. I know there are a ton of factors at play in each scenario, but on the whole those guys never routinely have killer supporting casts, but still get their numbers. Kaepernick inherited a 13-3 NFC Chanpionship contending team and got worse (significantly) each of the following years. I’m not a 9er expert so I have no idea what went down with personnel changes...but I do know Kaepernicks last 2 years he still had pretty stout defenses, meaning the offense wasn’t scoring, and statistically Kaepernick was among the worst starters in the league, hence getting benched for the likes of Blaine Gabbert.

Have you seen the talent Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers/Matthew Stafford/Phillip Rivers has played with the last 15 years. I know there are a ton of factors at play in each scenario, but on the whole those guys never routinely have killer supporting casts, but still get their numbers. Kaepernick inherited a 13-3 NFC Chanpionship contending team and got worse (significantly) each of the following years. I’m not a 9er expert so I have no idea what went down with personnel changes...but I do know Kaepernicks last 2 years he still had pretty stout defenses, meaning the offense wasn’t scoring, and statistically Kaepernick was among the worst starters in the league, hence getting benched for the likes of Blaine Gabbert.

The offensive talent his last 2 years was much worse than the panthers had this past year .
Granted Cam had his best completion percentage of his career this year, but you can see how the offense worked for most of the season.

I'm not saying he can walk on and be a great starter for any team, but I cant think of a more talented backup available for an offten injured starter like Cam.....

I say fuck him and the dildo hair wagon he rode in on... I’ll agree, there’s ways to protest your point in America bc this is America, but influencing others to turn against our flag and our veterans, and kneeling during the anthem crossed the line for me (especially when your a damn entertainer being paid) and the NFL as a whole can suck it as well for allowing the crap to go on so long! Rant over! Gnite cruel world lol Carolina deserves better anyway...

First I haven't watched a snap in like years.

Second I don't like the vehicle used to make a point. Your an entertainer. Entertain. Compete. Do your philanthropy off the clock like everyone else.

Third somebody pick this guy up so we can see just how much useless skill he does or does not have. Then the rest of the world can sleep better and he'll go away into history like every other modern lack luster athelete.

Until he decides to be a politician.....Lord I hope he doesn't.

I say fuck him and the dildo hair wagon he rode in on... I’ll agree, there’s ways to protest your point in America bc this is America, but influencing others to turn against our flag and our veterans, and kneeling during the anthem crossed the line for me (especially when your a damn entertainer being paid) and the NFL as a whole can suck it as well for allowing the crap to go on so long! Rant over! Gnite cruel world lol Carolina deserves better anyway...

tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif

They'd sell a lot of jerseys and viewership would probably be way up for at least a season. Plus they'd get a PR bump and a lot of heat good and bad. An owner is going to be considering all factors. If you can get someone to bring in a ton of money and is equal to or better than another current player...

I hope someone does pick him up. I don't watch TV but I am sure there would be a sports newsfeed that would show him getting the shit knocked out of him in sack after sack. That would be entertaining, at least for me. Honestly, I think he's a piece of shit human being and needs to fade away in the dust.

With a win first attitude of most NFL teams, if he is/was as good as everybody claims he is/was, I don't think that there is a NFL team out there that would not have taken a chance on him. Unless they just felt like he was a cancer in the locker room. If that's the case, he wasn't a good teammate at all.

And BTW, I hope he does sign with the Panthers. Give me another reason to not like them........lol.

First I haven't watched a snap in like years.

Second I don't like the vehicle used to make a point. Your an entertainer. Entertain. Compete. Do your philanthropy off the clock like everyone else.

Third somebody pick this guy up so we can see just how much useless skill he does or does not have. Then the rest of the world can sleep better and he'll go away into history like every other modern lack luster athelete.

Until he decides to be a politician.....Lord I hope he doesn't.
I'm with you man, I feel like all these celebrities, athletes, etc use their screen time to force their opinions on everyone else. I don't get paid to push my beliefs or morals on anyone while I am at work and they shouldn't either. If you are paid to play football or paid to act or entertain, then that's what you should do.

I could care less if he goes to the panthers...they would probably lose a good amount fans if he did get singed to the team.

Back