I need help! Please ADVICE

Ok now you got them by the balls on a false advertising deal and you make sure those fuckers know you intend to use it. They said you had damage done to your vehicle from water. Part of there so called trail rated or as I like to call it trailer rated program is water crossing. Says it right in the prochure. Traction clearance something something and WATER CROSSING. 2nd threaten them w/ the same lawsuit I did for racial profiling. What I mean by that is let it be known that you have been singled out as one of the few individuals who are young and own a 4wd and that due to this image most people view you as irresponsible and neglegent or certain things your vehicle being one. Once you get corporate involved and/or attorneys the story will changed. After I did this I called the dealer and gave a differenent name of someone in my family and when I spoke to the service manager the story was completely different than from when I dealt w/ them or from when I called corporate and the lady put me on hold while she called the dealer. BTW if they claim it from 4wheeling ask the service manager what problems he has since he wheels his lifted cherokee at Uwharrie.

saf-t scissors said:
You might also want to call the state Attorney's General office on Monday AM. They typically have a team of people assigned to monitoring and mediating (and prosecuting) disagreements between consumers, mechanics, and dealerships.

The State Attn. Gen. office WILL NOT DO ANY PROSECUTING on your behalf. They will however be a mediator/liaison to help you settle out of court.

At least that is all they did for me when I inlisted their help in a dispute I had.

well from what you guys have heard. That they did work and said it was under warranty and now they want me to pay for it...who do you think the attorney general team would decide was in the right.

Rod

CRK said:
The State Attn. Gen. office WILL NOT DO ANY PROSECUTING on your behalf. They will however be a mediator/liaison to help you settle out of court.

Eh... guess that sort of thing varies from state to state. ;)

I've seen 'em prosecute for criminal charges resulting from complaints.... but I guess the bottom line is whether or not there's sufficient evidence, etc.

saf-t scissors said:
Eh... guess that sort of thing varies from state to state. ;)

I've seen 'em prosecute for criminal charges resulting from complaints.... but I guess the bottom line is whether or not there's sufficient evidence, etc.

This was my case in a domestic dispute under 4500 dollars in the state of NC. I sued a contractor that did some concrete work for me at my old house.

Back