I need photoshop assistance!!

McCracken

Logan Can't See This
So my mom has started a "business". I need your help in photoshopping her sign strictly for my amusement. I want to share it with her and laugh and laugh and laugh. Instead of saying Seven Oaks I need it to say "Tres Vacas" as in 3 Cows. Mucho appreciado.

image000000(9).jpg

I'll owe you one. My mom is all about appearances and it is very annoying to me. So anytime I can play off of that I try my best to take advantage.

Edit: truth be told I don't even think there are seven oaks on the property.

Edit 2: there are but if you're going to count the trees in the yard it should be Eight Oaks #sticklerforaccuracy

So are you looking for a real nice edit that almost looks real, or a cheesy obvious cover up?

So are you looking for a real nice edit that almost looks real, or a cheesy obvious cover up?
I'm capable of the latter. I was hoping for something classier.

So my mom has started a "business". I need your help in photoshopping her sign strictly for my amusement. I want to share it with her and laugh and laugh and laugh. Instead of saying Seven Oaks I need it to say "Tres Vacas" as in 3 Cows. Mucho appreciado.

View attachment 353252
Something fashioned into a real estate sign would probably get her fired up as well. And @CasterTroy is a master at photoshop.

Ok, now print the original pic and have it framed and give it to mom. In about a month, switch picture out with photo shopped pic and see how long it takes her to notice.

That's evil. I like it.

Duane

Original request

mccrack copy.jpg

And if you REALLY wanna mess with your mom.....

Initially I was going to go with bikini....but....I'd be all kinds of pissed off if someone did that to MY mom 🤮

So I went with what I would do to mess with my mom

mccrack copy3.jpg

Back