ICE!!!!!!!!!!

Just talked to the wife and power at home is still off. It has been off since about 8AM. About 5 hours now she has been alone in a dark house with two kids. Boy I bet my ass will be grass when I get home around 4:30 or so LOL.

GSW said:
Grace Chapel is not too bad and 321 is moving steady until you get up closer to Lenoir. If you're heading out, now is the time, before rush hour at 5.

well tahts good, considering I live right off grace chapel

Jeepnmud74 said:
Just talked to the wife and power at home is still off. It has been off since about 8AM. About 5 hours now she has been alone in a dark house with two kids. Boy I bet my ass will be grass when I get home around 4:30 or so LOL.

Don't go home. Mason is looking for someone to help him wire up a generator, go there. LOL Looks like that's where I am headed if he doesn't find someone soon. Lots of fun wiring up a generator and disconnect in the cold rain.

Jeepnmud74 said:

two kids and a wife at home in the dark with no power,............And you haven't gone home to help her?

upnover said:
two kids and a wife at home in the dark with no power,............And you haven't gone home to help her?

Could be last time he was home, in the dark with no power with her is how he ended up with 2 kids ? :p :p

DOH! !

Keviin

upnover said:

Could not go hame power was out at work awhile and it but way behind. I am the manager so I had to stay and walk around the damn building with a flashlight making no one was in there doing anything stupid like trtying to work in the dark. Both my bosses called said call us when the power comes back on and we will see you then lol.

avsno2000 said:
I agree . should have delayed for 2hrs let all the commuters get were there going and get the kids there later and safer, but then again were talking about CMS

and if they would have delayed or cancelled classes people would be bitching that they over-reacted and shouldn't have done it.

Gasston County schools out again today. They got our power on between 7 and 8 last night.

Back