I'm interested in joining ctb and want to know more

craneguy

I'm getting tired of riding by myself and looking for a club to join and ride with new people and New places and I've got a 3 year old girl that loves to wheel with me so a family friendly atmosphere is a must

Thanks noticed the ride schedule is still 2013 does the club have and rides scheduled that I may be allowed to meet some of the members and ride

We have rides scheduled for 2014. If you would post or PM me your email address I will send you the 2014 ride schedule.

You are more than welcome to attend our rides as a guest.

It's all across the board. We have rigs from 31's to 42's. Open to locked. Stock to buggyish.

I would say the bulk of our group is in the 33-35 tire range with at least one locker.

We are very family oriented, we have members that have very young children that were wheeling when they were less than 1 yr old. We have a very seasoned group with avery strong knowledge base, guys that have been doing this for over thirty years. We also promote responsible recreation and safety out on the trail. Any rig fits in with CTB, weve got it all!
Like this years president Chris Lankford was telling you, best thing to do is start coming to scheduled rides and get to know us, anyone is welcome to join us on any ride.

You can just show up if you wanna come. I'll be there by 8 am Saturday morning. I drive the jeep in my avatar. Red wrangler on 40's. It should be parked near a black dodge hooked to a gooseneck.

What will you be driving. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

White 4 door Silverado w/ladder rack. tri axle tagalong

Attachments

• 20131223_091730.jpg
    20131223_091730.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 470
Thanks for the info I'm gonna try and make it to the flats this weekend but if not I already planned on going the 18 so I might be able to get up with you guys

I joined CTB after working with a bunch of CTB'rs (and in fairness other club members as well) on some of the URE work days. I now know some friendly faces out in the middle of the forest.

It's all across the board. We have rigs from 31's to 42's. Open to locked. Stock to buggyish.

I would say the bulk of our group is in the 33-35 tire range with at least one locker.

Correction 31' to 43's.:D

CTB is a great bunch of people. I'm just getting the chance to start riding again since I finished my build but I'm sure they will welcome me back like I never took a break. I wil be wheeling w/ my 6 and 4 year old boys.

I will have my new buggy there with its facelift if it doesn't rain! They all have been great guys and gals to hang with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

As for the rain, each day the "chance" has increased; up to 80% now. Joe, it's nice to be able to look at members avatar, & see where their from. Or at least put it in your profile page. Gives all a better chance of knowing who's in your area. A lot of times parts get bought & sold, & are shuttled from one member to another, for pick up & delivery. Hope you got a dry ride, for the Flats!:burnout:

Back