In case you need a winch

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
Today only (12/13/23) Badlands 9500 winch Only $199.99!

If that don't work, shoot me a text to 828 391 4 oh oh 9, and I will send you a pic of the coupon.

Pretty good deal for a new winch esp if you don't have one, or, want a spare, or one for your trailer, or even to resale later.

is this a suitable winch for a jeep?
I would say so. Had the previous model 9500 on my JK for 5 years. It's slooooow but was dependable until I submerged it and the solenoid shorted out.

Man I could've used this to replace that dud of a 12.5K pound winch on my trailer, but I have to pay to get my stupid eyes examined so I can get new glasses and contact lenses. Lame adult stuff.
Cheap reliable winch > vision

I saw this and really want to get one for my trailer.

Damn you chip! @upnover now the wife’s getting a winch for Christmas lmao 🤣 and if she don’t like it, imma put it on my car trailer

Attachments

• IMG_5795.png
    IMG_5795.png
    121 KB · Views: 35
I picked one up too.

Yeah, I'm mad at @upnover about this :laughing: I put my 1500 up on the lift last night for the first time, and as I'm walking around under it, I noticed this MASSIVE space behind the front bumper (no joke, 29"wide, 14" tall, 23" deep, completely unimpeded)
1702565921686.png

So about 11pm last night I decided I needed one of these $200 winches in my life. It's really @justjeepin86 fault because I would never make time to go to the store, but $7 shipping makes it totally worth it.

Yeah, I'm mad at @upnover about this :laughing: I put my 1500 up on the lift last night for the first time, and as I'm walking around under it, I noticed this MASSIVE space behind the front bumper (no joke, 29"wide, 14" tall, 23" deep, completely unimpeded)
View attachment 408622

So about 11pm last night I decided I needed one of these $200 winches in my life. It's really @justjeepin86 fault because I would never make time to go to the store, but $7 shipping makes it totally worth it.
Glad I could be of assistance!

I wish I didn't just have to pay house insurance. I really wanted one of those for the trailer.

Damn. Now I have 2 spare winches I’m not sure what I’m going to do with. But I have them when the time comes. 🤣
Put one on the front of the 8n incase it gets stuck. Put another on the top of the dozer blade, for pulling stupid crap out of the woods.

Showed up today. Guess it's too much to ask for fed ex to not put it on the way where my wife can't pull in the garage. But hey, it's here!View attachment 409130
At least they didn't just leave it down by the road because it was heavy. I'm waiting for that to happen with mine.

Still waiting for FedEx to pick mine up, even though I got a tracking number yesterday.

How did I miss this?

Price is back up to $339.

Oh well, at least I can get this one for close to the same price... :(

View attachment 409150
If you ever get down to Stanley from <wherever famous Arthur’s live> I’ll sell you the one I got for whatever the actual cost was. I don’t need it, and it will just cause me to spend more money on a hidden winch plate for my truck.

Back