International Harvester - need help

Jeffncs

Is anyone out there very familiar with IH vehicles? I have a close friend that’s trying to sort through multiple inherited IHs in widely varying condition. Scouts, trucks, commercial vehicles.

Looking for information, values, best place(s) to sell (here?).

Thanks!

Is anyone out there very familiar with IH vehicles? I have a close friend that’s trying to sort through multiple inherited IHs in widely varying condition. Scouts, trucks, commercial vehicles.

Thanks!

I’m not versed very well…but am looking for a scout. These groups could give a ballpark. But everyone seems to find $500 gems they resell for $5k+

F3A60E24-7B08-4E4E-BF18-9DD7F79564CF.png
728B9B26-2804-42F1-AE2A-1854EAF012DF.png
3113C374-D887-4055-9F43-E6F62DBC6DE8.png

yep id be interested in any scout 80/800 before you put them on the open market. possibly a truck.

I will say that i see alot of people putting high numbers out there for non running/rough vehicles and sit on them for a long time. Just depends on how long they want to deal with them.

Thanks!
You are too vague. I have a friend looking for one. There is a ton of resources availabe if you choose to do some homework/detective work (just Google the crap!) Go into facebook groups etc. It's not that hard.

I would love to build a Scout...following

Thanks!
Where ya at?
Sorry I’m late to the tag. Thanks @paulevans76

Can help for sure. Can help with some folks nearby too depending on where ya are.
I’ve gone in full beans on these scouts.
I’m as crazy for those as I am the Isuzus.

Sw this in FB and thought about this thread.

This one popped up too.

I'd love a scout but I need a garage at the house first.

That’s about perfect…for me anyway…good call

By the way…to reiterate my point about hating FB sellers…I messaged him at 8:57. Let’s see when I get a response. Anyone else that wants to play the game, feel free…maybe I’m shadow banned or something and don’t realize it.

By the way…to reiterate my point about hating FB sellers…I messaged him at 8:57. Let’s see when I get a response. Anyone else that wants to play the game, feel free…maybe I’m shadow banned or something and don’t realize it.
BTW I checked my local ringer source for y'all and he has nothing except a '97 TJ for sale in the near future, no details yet on that tho.

Back