Is there a support group?

No fries

I may have just started an addiction, just bought a second drill press, Rockwell/Delta. I believe this one is from the 40s same as my other. Both were under $100. And quality is better than most manufactured today.
203dfd30ef61e5fcbbd3deb7c47c7785.jpg
862ff6e84d320500c8f4961de2c246c9.jpg
b7b7b96432a0ab7d5484bd3d4c0c8e65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

No support group, just a pack of Jewish vultures ready to pounce.

Makes a good stand for your Creeper!:D

LOL that is hanging on the shelf above.

Just wish I had a shop and not a 2 car garage. Constant struggle to have work space.

I really didn't need the drill press but it was smaller, had a head that can be tilted "Z" axis , and it moves in the "y" axis, even though its not a mill just a drill press. Plus it had the belt guard instead of the Ghetto one I have on mine that got spray bombed green b4 I bought it.

There is a guy in Ohio that I found, has parts. He is OLD school! I had to put in the mail a picture of what I needed, he then sent me the parts and we agreed on a price. Once I received it I sent the check. Saved me a few hundred. I really want to go up there with $1,000 and see what I can score. He bought all of Rockwell/delta spare parts and machines when they closed. Told me 6 tractor trailer loads.

There is a support group, you can find them on Craigslist daily, scrap yards digging through the piles, and standing in line at an estate sale in a flop sweat with a look of panic as they see someone enter the garage before them!

Just be glad the sickness hasn’t progressed to stage 2. That’s when you start collecting bigger machines. I have stage 2. Maybe developing into stage 3.:p
Yes I am in the early stages, not by any means progressed to your state.
But just one more fix PLEASE.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just be glad the sickness hasn’t progressed to stage 2. That’s when you start collecting bigger machines. I have stage 2. Maybe developing into stage 3.:p
There is no stage 3. Anything beyond stage 2 is degenerative and fully consumes you!

Back