its turbo time

StudNuts

my turn to mod the diesel. Got me a new ported turbo housing and turbo wheel. Didnt get many pics, took these and my camera died, I was elbow deep in blow by gunk so I didnt feel like fiddling with the camera.

100_0968.jpg

New housing w/ new wheel
100_0969.jpg

hahahaha

NO! STOP! its not turbo time. Stop with all the mods. LOL!! WOW I can't wait to see this beast when you are done with it. Show pics STUDNUTS.

:smokin:

how can i be as cool as doughkrawler. please teach me the art of inteligent posting. hey john, what are you doing with the stock turbo? i think i could find a use for it.... oh and any word on that tranny?

pheery said:
what are you hoping for as far as gains go?

not really concerned with numbers, but fords are notorius for turbo surge/stall and this fixes it. Also gives faster spool up time, more airflow and higher boost numbers, lowers egts too. It also helps with low end to lower my 0-60ft times ;)

Cool. I just put a new turbo in last week and love it. It made the chips alot more driveable and keeps the max temps down. It boosts like a mother though. I can hit 48 psi without even trying.

Kevin

Me? I'm about done for a little while. So far I've got 4" stainless exh, afe intake, ez/tst stacked, ats 2 pc exh manifold, phat shaft 62 turbo, luk cerametallic clutch, and a fass 95gph fuel pump to put on sometime after this weekend.

I still want to get it on a dyno pretty soon.

take that sucka to fayetteville speedway this friday and run the quarter. Ill be there with mine, its fun beating hondas. Its freaky friday, all night racing, 7pm to 7am.

Back