[Jan 10, 2015] Open Ride at The Flats (Marion, NC)

ai.imgur.com_v7OWnXm.jpg

ai.imgur.com_pVHbhPW.jpg

ai.imgur.com_GXqoM4l.jpg

ai.imgur.com_PohCxtA.jpg

ai.imgur.com_XRBwlco.jpg

ai.imgur.com_vVn8f7M.jpg

ai.imgur.com_4cUz24P.jpg

ai.imgur.com_RQQsOld.jpg

ai.imgur.com_d0sWdCJ.jpg

ai.imgur.com_Rzo0tKN.jpg

ai.imgur.com_mNCABcg.jpg

ai.imgur.com_XXi49pK.jpg

Nice pics!

Really great time out there today! Saw some old friends, met a bunch of new wheelers as well. Looking forward to getting the mall crawler dirty at the next one ;-).

image.jpg
image.jpg

Had a great time as always. Got to hit some trails that I haven't tried before. Thanks for letting us come out.

Hey at least there's one picture of my truck ^

Thanks to everyone that came out! I saw a lot of new guys there and a ton of stock vehicles. That is cool to see guys that are new to the sport come and and have a great time! We had several guys from Wilmington and a group from Georgia. This ride surprises me every year. Thanks and see you soon!

Had a great time as always. Got to hit some trails that I haven't tried before. Thanks for letting us come out.

Hey at least there's one picture of my truck ^

I followed you around for a while with the gopro going. Still need to figure out those videos. I really like your tail lights. That's not stock is it?

Truck looks great!

Thanks.

I followed you around for a while with the gopro going. Still need to figure out those videos. I really like your tail lights. That's not stock is it?

Thanks! no not stock, but i cant take credit. they where done long before i bought the truck.

Back