Jeep buried under 8 ft of snow

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
For those that haven't seen it yet, this is a pretty interesting thread on Pirate:
Stuck rigs need assistance. All east of OP - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

BLUF: guy gets his and son's XJs stuck in Jan out on the Rubicon. They get out (luckily) just before a snow storm. It gets buried. After a few attempts it futile. Area gets record snowfall.
Now they are trying to cover it... under more than 8 FEET of snow.

The action picks up around page 5.

Man i saw the pics on Instagram first. That would be a tough pill to swallow seeing show falling and know there is nothing you can do for months

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks epic. Different world over there than what we deal with on the right coast

For the lazy...

a168d60a0b4c59dec513078e788c3bbb.jpg

After reading the story that is one of two rigs stuck under the snow. The other is farther in and they have not located it yet.

Not that I would commit insurance fraud, but wouldn't that be a great time to call that thing in stolen?

Not that I would commit insurance fraud, but wouldn't that be a great time to call that thing in stolen?
Not after he had posted on the very first day on a public forum looking for help extracting it ;-)

Wonder what the big rush was to get it out, looks like a ton of work by a lot of people when all they had to do was wait for some thaw. The Jeep is a total loss anyway and isnt going anywhere.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back