Jeep Update v2.6

Yay!Gurrr

Better Faster Stronger
Work from the other night, doesnt look like a whole lot, but its the ground work for other things, one more tube started and the other side just needs to be welded on.. Plates on both inside and out sandwhich the tub. Inside will tie to main cage (eventually). Needed this done to hold front end wiring, shocks, brake stuff etc...

Attachments

• DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 736
We haven't worked on that yet Mike, one of the reasons I wanted you guys in, to help catch stuff like this. Patience my friend, I've never done this before.

not much done last few nights, steering is 95% done, just needs cotter pins... and to bleed out the reman pump.. Fits perfect everthing should clear nicly, and just clears the pan when on the bump stops...

Had some tubes bent up so i could start fiting the tail pipe :) had to switch to a single due to drive shaft issues up front and fuel tank issues under the tub... part of the crossover is done waiting on some ram horns ive got on order...

whats left:
waiting on 2 more centerplates...
front drive shaft...
gas tank, plumbing
cage & tie ins..
battery mount(s)
minor electrical
winch /plate..
weld rear perches and shackle hangers...

I'm a good month out.... :Rockon:

Attachments

• DSCF0037.JPG
    DSCF0037.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 681
  • DSCF0038.JPG
    DSCF0038.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 596
no thats my bling over flow can.. :) I do have a large accumulator but need to find a mounting spot, also need to find/buy an adaptor so i can plumb it in properly.. Definitly not at the top of my priority list...

The 38s fit nice :)

speed holes on a winch plate, who'da thunk !

the one hole on the right there, needs a little touch up with the burr, dude had the shakes

On that thar winch plate, why aren't the sides fully welded? Not needed, so not worth the extra time?

ya, extra weld not really needed there. Idealy I would have bent that edge but I dont have means to do that and its just a support for the back edge...

looks like its starting to come along mike. Are you planning just to slap er together to wheel or are you going to make it pretty first?

Back