Jeep Update

pheery

finally got the piece off the jackstands after a 2 month hiatous.

42 x14 x 16.5 iroks on recentered hummer double beadlocks w/ 5.5 inch backspacing

i wanted to narrow my jeep up a little and take some stress off the knuckles and bearings blah blah blah. it turned out ok.

next is figuring out the winch delema and losing more weight. the windshield was removed and the rear bumper trimmed up to lose some weight, but she is still a porker.

anyway, just thought i would share.... :flipoff2:

Attachments

• sarge scout, patrick jeep 007.jpg
    sarge scout, patrick jeep 007.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 719
  • sarge scout, patrick jeep 006.jpg
    sarge scout, patrick jeep 006.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 734
  • sarge scout, patrick jeep 009.jpg
    sarge scout, patrick jeep 009.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 735
Gonna get kind of windy/dusty in the cab there isn't it? Looks, uh, really big.

i am gonna put plexiglass in for a windshield if i ever get around to it. been moving very slowly on it...

Plexiglass or Lexan? Plexiglass is much cheaper, but will break if hit by a rock or the like. Lexan won't. When I bought my lexan, it was $235 for a 4x8 sheet. Got two windshields out of it though so I guess $117 isn't too bad for a windshield.

I like it.

You want less weight? Get either an aluminum tub, kevlar tub, or no tub. The tub takes up the majority of the weight (granted the engine, tranny/TC,axles, etc. are heavy, but you can't do without those!!!).

Rob

switch your SM465 for a 700R4.. :D

What's she weigh in at these days?

Rich said:
switch your SM465 for a 700R4.. :D

What's she weigh in at these days?

i want to bad rich, that will be this winter if i have the funds. took a couple months of saving just to get some tires on it. I honestly don't know what it weighs, but i would guess 4500-4800 somewhere in there.

I think it looks bigger than it actually is b/c i am standing on the ground and it is up on the trailer.

Very sweeet Patrick!

Mean looking. What's all in the drivetrain?

I would say loosing the Sahara steps on the side would be good foe 10, maybe 12 lbs. :D

Looks good. Maybe you could boat side it to drop some tub weight?

Patrick i know someone who has just what you need. Its white, light and all the chicks dig it. He might trade you straight up for you heep. ;) ;) ;) those tires look alot different. you can tell the lugs are much deeper now thats for sure. holla@yourboy....

Asartin said:
Looks like a big green TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gay:

jealousy is a bitch. better than nancy blue fawker :flipoff2:

i can't really talk shit to you b/c the scout shows me up every trip. my day will come...

thanks for the compliments guys!

Back