Jordan Lake camping

shortad

Does anyone do any camping at Jordan Lake? I'm thinking I might take my 6-year old down for a night Saturday. We'll be in a tent, but my stuff will be in a trailer, so no hike-in campsite. And I will have a canoe. Anyone have any suggestions on the best Jordan Lake (quiet, fewer RVs) campsite area, with shore access or (ugh) boat ramp access?

Thanks,

Alan

I'd like to suggest Merchants Mill Pond. You actually paddle your boat to your campsite. VERY cool place.

Rip said:
I'd like to suggest Merchants Mill Pond. You actually paddle your boat to your campsite. VERY cool place.

Looks nice, but a bit out of the way (from Apex) for a one-nighter...

Thanks,

Alan

Rip said:

HEY! Look who came to teh party! Glad to see ya in the new NC4X4 digs, Senor DeLips.

FYI, some Jordan Lake campsights get closed when water is high... Call ahead before you make the trip. :D

kilby said:
HEY! Look who came to teh party! Glad to see ya in the new NC4X4 digs, Senor DeLips.

Wouldn't miss it, man...I love to party! :D And what dumbass made you a moderator??? lol :flipoff2:

i live beside jorden lake and work at the baitshop right by the campgrounds the best campsites will be in parkers creek. less people, less noise, still got waterfront.

Back