[Jul 19, 2013] The 1st Leonard Farm Ride July 19th-21st (Vale, NC)

Doing my best to be there this weekend. We all need to support this place. Not many new places and when they come up, our support can only make them better.

Plannin on campin the weekend down there!

Hope the weather cooperates. Im just now getting dried out from Harlan!:rolleyes:

I really hope its a big turn out this weekend! I hope its a big enough turn out to help get this off the ground and going well!!

I will try to be there Saturday to walk around and check it out because I have not installed my lift yet. Will you charge me if i park at the front and walk around, im not going to drive any of it

I will try to be there Saturday to walk around and check it out because I have not installed my lift yet. Will you charge me if i park at the front and walk around, im not going to drive any of it

If I am not mistaken it's $10 a person and $10 a rig so if only watching, then it'll be $10. Well worth it in just entertainment value, but you also get food too!

If I am not mistaken it's $10 a person and $10 a rig so if only watching, then it'll be $10. Well worth it in just entertainment value, but you also get food too!

Good deal, I live 15 minutes away and can not pass up an opportunity like this! I have a decent group of people coming with me including my buddy that is coming to break in his rock crawler, sounds like this is going to be a good turnout

We r all hoping there will b a good turnout!!...there has been a lot of work put into this place in the past couple weeks!

Well tony I'm still working Saturday but will be down there ASAP on Saturday should make it by 6.
Lexie will be with me ill keep in touch with y'all
And I need everyone's number I was with in Harlan!

Well tony I'm still working Saturday but will be down there ASAP on Saturday should make it by 6.
Lexie will be with me ill keep in touch with y'all
And I need everyone's number I was with in Harlan!

You got my 411 dummy.
See ya this weekend.
Later, Paul...

Back