[Jul 27, 2012] Grand slam uwharrie (Troy nc)

Plans changed again si I am there for Saturday Morning. When we say 10am at the Outpost, we mean in your jeep and ready to hit the trails at 10 am right?

I hope so. What channel will you guys be on?

Yes channel 1 should work does anyone have an swr meter my cb desperately needs a tune.

Don't feel bad, I think I have a 15 foot range on mine.

I can use it on longer range just not up close.

Come on out gonna be a great time.

Goofy it would be cool to see yall again i plan on being up there friday allredy. Iv been working like a dog and this is my first trip up since opening weekend. Is this a jeep thing or are all welcome Lol.

It's a jeep unibody event but I'll be out there Friday if ya wanna meet up.

The uortc is across the street from the outpost. The big open fields across the street.

Sent from my microwave using a teleportation device.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I will be at the outpost ready to pull out for the trails at 10am Saturday

Looks like I'll be at Galloway's first thing due to a cut swamper. I'll get up with you guys on channel 1 hopefully by lunch.

looks like i wont be making it out afterall cant get my jeep to crank

Jeep is loaded up and ready for the morning, see everyone in the Outpost parking lot.

I'm not loaded up yet, but my skid plate is on. Here's to hoping that my spartan locker holds up a couple more days.

Trails are getting some rain!!! See y'all in the morning!!

Family emergency has hijacked my weekend o_O. Too bad, was really looking forward to joining y'all..

I don't think anyone took any? I know I didn't, my camera stayed in my console all weekend.

There are a few pics and vids from the weekend.

So jealous....

Back