July Uwharrie volunteer workday (moved to Sunday July 17th)!!!

87GMCJimmy

I unfortunately will not be able to make it. The workday is the day of my wife's birthday so, there's not even a tiny chance of me being able to go out to Uwharrie that day, LOL!

I will post up what's going on for the workday as soon as I find out! I hope a lot of our people will be able to make it! Last workday was a lot of fun and a lot got done!!!! (who doesn't like the chance to see vehicles stacked 10' tall with straw bales making their way through through the backside hill climbs on Daniel?) :D

Last edited:
image.jpg
I doubt I will be able to make it this month.
I need to get my Jeep fixed before I risk tearing up my truck but it sure would not be able to haul as much straw as the truck, have nice cold AC as the truck.

Thanks for the pictures Morgan.

No problem Nate! It was awesome watching you drive that huge truck through the trails with all those bales!!!!

Just a heads up!!!! There has been a change in plans for this weekend. The work day has been moved to Sunday, July 17th at 9 am at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp. Jeepers United & Triad Jeep Club will be leading this work day instead. The date changed to accommodate many of the off road community that want to participate in the ride across NC to show support for the Law Enforcement Officers. A large event was quickly organized for July 16th and many of the OHV volunteers have said that they wanted to show their support for the Law Enforcement Community in NC by doing the ride to Raleigh. Jeepers United (Marc Holbert) & Triad Jeep Club (Bo Rosa) said that they would then take care of the rest of the mulching that needs to be done on Daniel Trail & Dickey Bell Trail. But, there will be more mulching to do this Sunday on other sites!

Back