[Jun 29, 2012] Hardcore Jeepers June Social (Winston Salem, NC)

HCJEEPER

We will be holding our Monthly social June 29 (friday) at Sheetz on Hickory Tree Rd and Hwy 150 from 7pm to 830. Followed by an night ride.
On Saturday we will heading down to Uwharrie for our Monthly Ride
If you have any questions call me at 336-831-6624 (Jon Brooks) or find us on Facebook @hardcore Jeepers NC or Hardcore Jeepers (Florida)

Night ride is taking place at some trails in Winston-Salem on my buddys land

Thanks.

Hardcore guys:

How do you measure lift? My springs area advertised are 4" but my Jeep is 2" taller than my buddies who also has 4" springs from another manufacturer.

How do you verify insurance? Will just the wallet card do or do I need to bring a copy of my actual policy? I'm not sure if it would cover damage I received offroad anyway.

You don't require a fire extinguisher, is that correct?

Do I have to HAVE a plate or do I need to display the plate at all times? Meaning, I have a quick release on my plate relocator and sometimes I take the plate off when I'm wheeling. I almost lost it one time so I like to be careful with it now.

I guess the night ride is going to have to be cancelled. The trails we were going do have been blocked off by large trees every 100ft or so on every trail. No way in

Lol that's prolly because they are very illegal.

My understanding for the past 2 years is that it was on my friends land. Apparently not...

Back