June 21st 2014 URE Workday

The daniel crew got some done today. With the heat we did not get as much as we hoped done... And for everyone worries about the first ledge, its back. We blocked a few spots, cleaned up trash and got rock staged for maintenance...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394120.184333.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394138.434429.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394151.867319.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394172.067420.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394184.083734.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394197.767480.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394208.367671.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403394220.967236.jpg

Thanks to all the crews. It was nice to see new faces and some of the dependable crews.

Not at all, we had a great time and will be there next time. We had a great time finishing up Daniel, then over to Wolf's Den and ended with Dutch John. Fixed a shifter cable for a guy stuck on DJ and got him out so it was a great day!

Thanks for the hard work guys! I'm the jerk that drove past you 2x in the black 4 door Jeep Wrangler. . I had no plans to be out there on Saturday until about 9pm on Friday evening. I felt pretty guilty driving by................:(

Thanks for the hard work guys! I'm the jerk that drove past you 2x in the black 4 door Jeep Wrangler. . I had no plans to be out there on Saturday until about 9pm on Friday evening. I felt pretty guilty driving by................:(
That thing was set up pretty darn nice man.

Dont feel guilty at all, you are helping in your own way through leading by example. We cheered you guys on and where impressed with the tread lightly, no wheel spin, friendly vibe you and the guys following showed and saying thanks and waving as you drove by meant alot.

That thing was set up pretty darn nice man.

Thanks. It's been a lot of sweat, time, busted knuckles, help from friends and $. But it's what I love doing.

Dont feel guilty at all, you are helping in your own way through leading by example. We cheered you guys on and where impressed with the tread lightly, no wheel spin, friendly vibe you and the guys following showed and saying thanks and waving as you drove by meant alot.

I think that was the cleanest I've ever run the first ledge. I'm glad you were there to witness it!

Back