Keffer Jeep MEET & GREET-charlotte 6/13

xjnmud

Todd from a local jeep club sent this to me so i'd thought id post it up to let everyone know.

I am working with Keffer Jeep to coordinate a MEET & GREET at the dealership. Tom the GM said that he would like to promote the MEET & GREET and have it during the customer appreciation day on JUNE 13th from noon to 3 pm. Please head out there with your jeep - the dealership is going to have food and drinks for us and allow us to show off our jeeps on the lot. Tom is also going to contact some of the Jeep Venders and his Jeep Rep to participate in the event. He is also sending out a flyer to his customer base inviting everyone to attend. If you are interested in participating please email me at rtoddlamb@gmail.com. I just want to keep a headcount - I have contacted my fellow jeepers on the Rubicon Owners Forum and so far there is about 10 participants - it doesn't matter if your stock or modified - It will be a great time to meet new jeepers from around the area.

Forward this to any of your local jeep clubs, everyone is welcome. This sounds like its going to be a great event hope to see you guys out there.

I just moved out to the lake wylie area, so me and some others may show up depending on my work schedule.
sounds like a good time :Rockon:

sounds awesome guys i think everyone on this forum with a jeep based rig should make an affort to make this event. and email this guy so he can get a count of how many vehicles will be there.

thanks
-john

Back