Lawn and Landscape

My Yard
1711906067194.jpeg
1711906092781.jpeg

Honestly it's full of weeds! :laughing: Poa Trivialis, Poa Annua, Quackgrass, bermuda, etc., No broadleaf tho! I'm going to start testing a new herbicide to control the Poas shortly. I hope it doesn't F it up! :eek::confused:
Velocity and Anuew mixed together

Rates 2oz/acre of Velocity, plus 1lb/acre of Anuew wettable powder apps 21 days apart šŸ˜¬

I used velocity 20 years ago when Valent owned the formulation, I sprayed Poa out of Benthrass greens off label and it worked

Nufarm owns the formulation now and converted to a liquid

Velocity and Anuew mixed together

Rates 2oz/acre of Velocity, plus 1lb/acre of Anuew wettable powder apps 21 days apart šŸ˜¬

I used velocity 20 years ago when Valent owned the formulation, I sprayed Poa out of Benthrass greens off label and it worked

Nufarm owns the formulation now and converted to a liquid
I just bought some of the Velocity PM to test on my yard. I used regular Velocity a few years ago and it yellowed the crap out of a customer's yard so I'm leery of it. And thanks for the info. I've used some Poa Constrictor also and havent been happy with results. I kept one customer in Prodiamine all fall, winter, and spring and still got Poa Annua enough to piss me off lol

I just bought some of the Velocity PM to test on my yard. I used regular Velocity a few years ago and it yellowed the crap out of a customer's yard so I'm leery of it. And thanks for the info. I've used some Poa Constrictor also and havent been happy with results. I kept one customer in Prodiamine all fall, winter, and spring and still got Poa Annua enough to piss me off lol
We are seeing Poa plants that are resistant to some post emerge applications, I have noticed over the last 15 years the prodiamine applications are getting worse at controlling Poa plants

Itā€™s also very hard to time pre-emerge applications because POA Annua has so many germination cycles

Back