Leaving it cleaner than you found it.

87TPIYJ

4A3D2576-9855-4E5F-A511-7F7B801BC27C.jpeg
0264A07A-2124-44E6-AFA7-0B2C1F776DF8.jpeg
I was in town for the week of the 4th and was doing some trail riding. Found came up on an abandoned fire with tons of beer cans all around. I picked up the beer cans, but had nothing to put the fire out. It was right beside the parking lot (with trash cans) where Falls dam turns into Dickeybell. Didn’t see anyone on the trails between then and when I left. It’s really sad.

It is worse than ever. My buddy was there a little over a month ago camping, he packed up and left in the middle of the night because of a large group of "kids". He was sitting at the top of Daniel taking in the night sky and a big group of younger folk road in on 4wheelers, SxSs and jeeps, got out were yelling and screaming, throwing beer cans all over (all of them drinking). He packed up and left, ended up seeing them again on the way out on the roads, one of the 4 wheelers passed him riding a wheelie on the access road...

We've been Begging for years, for Patrols. Won't ever happen!:shaking:
I was out there last on Memorial Day and a lady from the forestry service was cruising around the trails in a side X side with usfs stickers and she was looking for passes on everyone she passed. I crossed paths with her 3 or 4 times on different trails.

I commented that I was glad to see them out there on the trails and she said they were glad to finally have a way to do it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Back