Left overs

Loganwayne

#BTL
As I’m sitting here eating left overs from a day to a week old I was wondering how long everyone else ate there leftovers I typically keep stuff a week depending on what it is. Fish is usually just a day but some meat I keep a week maybe longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of variables but typically about 4 days for us.

1 week typically, but I've pushed some things up to 10-11 days. It hasn't made me sick yet.

Princess doesn't do "leftovers"

Which is ironic because she can COOK. But she just don't do leftovers. I own keer...more for me!!

Dis nigga is good for a week or more eating the same thing for lunch AND dinner if it's the bomb.
Fish is also the exception. 3 days max. But I'll risk a good bout of Hershey squirts for a good recipe.

Generally, I hate eating the same thing over & over in short order and we're not real particular of how old something is.
We just finished off the 15 bean soup that was about 12 days old for lunch yesterday and today finished off the hot Italian sausage spaghetti sauce that was about 10 days old... both had been in the fridge and had no bad smells/colors... delicious!

Depends on what it is, typically 3-5 days. If it's enough to keep but we are not going to eat it within that time, I'll freeze it.

I once at some leftover BBQ chicken on weekend trip back home from college. It was leftovers from the previous trip home.....about 3 weeks before. I'm usually pretty game when it comes to leftovers. If it doesn't stink and its not green and fuzzy I'll usually eat it.

For myself I only cook in small batches but on occasion I'll do a steak/pepper/onion stirfry and get overboard. In which case, lunch all week. Anything that's convenient to pull out of the fridge and heat on the stove during lunch break. Having an hour lunch break and being a 7 minute drive from work is quickly making me transition into a heavier quantities cook!

For myself I only cook in small batches but on occasion I'll do a steak/pepper/onion stirfry and get overboard. In which case, lunch all week. Anything that's convenient to pull out of the fridge and heat on the stove during lunch break. Having an hour lunch break and being a 7 minute drive from work is quickly making me transition into a heavier quantities cook!

I work close to work as well it’s nice to run home and eat lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back