Let's See YOUR DODGE!

I miss my long bed, but now that's I've got a megacab I'd miss that if I lost it. Might have to stretch it when I get brave enough to cut up a new truck

I miss my long bed, but now that's I've got a megacab I'd miss that if I lost it. Might have to stretch it when I get brave enough to cut up a new truck

I love my MegaCab way more than I miss a long bed lol.

Duane

The wife’s 2015 1500 got a 2/4 drop from Belltech today...
E7416F1A-6D93-48CB-AF75-9CD00DD53262.jpeg

What brand is your front bumper? AEV maybe? That's the only winch bumper for the new ram that doesn't have the massive under bite look... In my opinion anyway

What brand is your front bumper? AEV maybe? That's the only winch bumper for the new ram that doesn't have the massive under bite look... In my opinion anyway
It is a factory AEV Prospector XL so it’s all AEV. Bumper, 40s, snorkel all of it so it flat works and rides amazing. It’s the truck I’ve wanted for so long with a factory warranty! Pick of when I picked it up in TX that was sent to the wife to know it was mine.
19EF291D-0187-4B24-9E57-E6EBB1AEB26F.jpeg

My all-purpose towing and hauling rig.
Ex-rental truck, had lots of cosmetic damage when I bought late in 2021 but the interior was redone with new carpets and seats and it runs great. Between replacing a fender myself and a deer strike to the drivers side the body work was mostly repaired. Installed quad lamps to replace the originals which were yellowed beyond repair. Put Nitto Ridge Grapplers on it replacing a mismatched set. Added crap like factory tow hooks, Uconnect and steering wheel controls, all weather mats and the bed shell (something off an older Chevy but I tweaked it to work.). Needs the front end rebuilt soon and tow mirrors.

Attachments

• 20230214_133306.jpg
    20230214_133306.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 36
Back