Leveling a ‘10-‘12 Ram 3500

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
I have a 2011 Ram 3500 dually and would like it to look a little less Paw-paw of a truck but not Diezel bros douche bag. Figured about 2.5” leveling spacer in the front will make it even front to back. Has anyone leveled theirs and if so who did you go through? I’m due for new shocks all around anyway so that’s going to also be in the mix. Recommendations? TIA

I had ‘11 ram 3500 dually a few years ago. Installed a carli leveling kit with bilsteins all around. Rode great and looked awesome. And I had a set of cooper st max in 255-80-17. Perfect tire size for leveled dually.
4f058db0b5163eaea5e8795fdc3a068c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines a 15, but it's pretty much the same.
I used a kit from Bilstein. Coils up front and all 4 shocks, 5100 series.
Price was right and it rides great. I run 35" tires BTW

I had ‘11 ram 3500 dually a few years ago. Installed a carli leveling kit with bilsteins all around. Rode great and looked awesome. And I had a set of cooper st max in 255-80-17. Perfect tire size for leveled dually.
4f058db0b5163eaea5e8795fdc3a068c.jpg

That’s the look I want. As discussed before when I was tire hunting for my old dually and I think @Jody Treadway may have been in on it I don’t like the duals sticking out. So I agree on the tire size selection you made. I could see trying for a larger tire but I don’t like the idea of spacers (taller inherently brings wider and I don’t want tires touching) on the back.
A.) they look too “bro” and
B.) load requirements.
But the way mine sits right now is boring. and my wife’s truck is bigger than mine so I gotta try and church it up a bit :rolleyes:
C68154AA-9402-42D0-A2F8-C0CDEC2735E0.jpeg

Mines a 15, but it's pretty much the same.
I used a kit from Bilstein. Coils up front and all 4 shocks, 5100 series.
Price was right and it rides great. I run 35" tires BTW
Looked at the bilstein kit today. It looks like it’s a poly type spacer? Have you noticed it “squishing” under the load of the diesel? I’m just wondering if a metal spacer would be stronger/better?

Looked at the bilstein kit today. It looks like it’s a poly type spacer? Have you noticed it “squishing” under the load of the diesel? I’m just wondering if a metal spacer would be stronger/better?
Mine came with replacement front coils, no spacers.
I looked and they don't have the same kit for your application

Mine came with replacement front coils, no spacers.
I looked and they don't have the same kit for your application
I guess I’ll go with their front shocks for the 0-2.5” front and the shocks for no lift rear. I’ll just buy a separate metal spacer. Don’t really see the need to replace the coils.

I guess I’ll go with their front shocks for the 0-2.5” front and the shocks for no lift rear. I’ll just buy a separate metal spacer. Don’t really see the need to replace the coils.

The carli coils are well worth the money. It’s expensive for a “leveling kit”, but I think it comes with a track bar too.

I went with the 255s for all the exact reason you listed above.

I feel like a lot of people neglect to change the panhard bar. It's definitely necessary unless you want the axle pulled over to one side and like the extra bump steer :D I feel like a new set of front springs would be awesome too. Might as well make it ride better if you can!

Back