LKQ Durham today

foreman1063

Me and a buddy went today and saw a few items that might interest somebody.
*late 60's, step side C-20 with 8 lug Eaton axle
*A couple of Waggy front 44's
*late 90's Ford P/U with 3/4 ton front HP44, PSD
*2 or 3 mid 90's E-350's with rear Dana 60's
*At least a couple of 14 bolts
*Bunch of HP 30's
*A TJ with quite a few good parts left, including axles.
FYI
That is all

yeah i was out there today also, plan on picking up the steering knuckle off the black k10. we just got back in actually so you were probably out there the same time i was.

Man they finally got that TJ out on the yard.Are the Front Fenders and Flares still on it that you saw?

TJ Doors come up here a good bit. Keep your eyes open.

That was me the other guy with Foreman. I was in my dirty Mexican junk yard clothes disguise, pushing the wheelbarrow.

Ya the TJ was interesting... they had exactly 1 parked in the front area. They advertised on craigslist 2 weeks in advance the date it would be available for parts. We were surprised there was actually a lot of parts on it. Much of the dash and wiring, hood (small dent, scractches) frame looked straight..

Ya I was at lkq today in my dirty Redneck junk yard clothes disguise, with a cracker pushing my wheelbarrel.:fuck-you:
lots of good parts left on the tj

Yeah when it was sitting up front before they started parting it,The thing was super straight and clean.It was really hard to understand what it was even doing there.Never saw under the hood but the Outside was Bone Stock and as I said Super Straight.

Back