Local Driveshaft Guy?

off_road2

Does anyone know of a person/company that makes custom driveshafts in or near the charlotte, nc area that they recommend?

I'm needing both a single rear and two piece front shaft with angles up to 40 degrees at full droop.

Thanks guy

Carolina Driveline - Spartanburg, SC.

Tom can build you the same driveshaft any of the big national names advertise for pennnies on the dollar.
Great Guy.
Grreat Product.
Great Price.

He stands behind his product like no one else I know.

Universal Service in Charlotte 704 598 7282 the old man is hard to understand but they do great work

Carolina Driveline in Spartanburg for sure. Tom is the best anywhere in this area.

x3 on Universal Service here in CLT. They are right off of N Graham and 85. Great work and low prices! Not sure how you are going to get a single shaft to achieve a 40 deg angle though they might have the answer.

Though we may not be "local" per-say, we can build you what you need and ship it if need be. We build 2 single shafts that run 50 plus degrees. We also can make that in long travel (up to 20 inch's) and can make make it in heavy wall tubing such as .250 DOM. If you can run a two piece shaft up front, we are working with M&M off road on a Pillow block eliminator set up to help get rid of the vibes associated with pillow blocks.

We may not be certain folks "favor" of the month, but why not support someone who supports this board and actually wheels?

Feel free to give us a call with any questions.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Dave

pm sent

I've never used carolina driveline but i have used high angle, fleetpride and olivers on various people's stuff and my own. Out of all of those dave /olivers isthe only one i can't think of a bad thing to say about, not to mention supporting the board and racing. Considering its about the same drive to spartanburg or w/s for you...seems like an easy choice.

I cannot say enough about Olivers drive shafts..... dave has made it possible for me to race this year. As a wheeler he understands what we put our stuff through and is always looking at ways to better his product.

sent pony express

Back