Locations in Eastern NC

Cuban11182

Just like the title says. I want to try my hand at off roading. I have an 05 Colorado 4x4 reg cab 2 in lift rancho's and soon some 31's. Any locations would be great. Thanks in advance

if you'd like to see how far down in the mud it will go try the croatan national forest. Rocks you can try uwharrie but its a few hrs away.

i think i am gonna go with my buddy when he gets his 4 wheel drive switch replaced in his full size chevy. He has 33's and a body lift and the i only have the 2 but i do have the e80 locker in the rear of mine. but we are gonna try and go to croatan on sat. is the best way to get to the trails to go down catfish lake road or what. he lives in swansboro so myabe since you are from lejune (a guess) you can tell us a good way to go. thanks, dave

Theres no where down here man.... Croatan is closed, catfish lake is in the croatan, go out there and your apt to lose your rig to the Rangers

Yea I had heard that rumor. But when I called they told me that there were trails that I could go on. I guess I will call tommorow and see what is up.

when i called they said they have one trail for ATVs only and that was about a month and a half ago.. if your told different please let me know!!

Back