Lock n roll customer service

junkxj

Well poop!!!!!
So, about 3 weeks ago I ordered a lock n roll hitch from their website. I got a confirmation email, and the next day an invoice. I checked my bank acount and it showed as pending. Fast forward one week, and no contact from them. I emailed them multiple times and nothing. After several calls went unanswered I finally was able to speak to someone.
The gentleman I spoke with said the product I ordered will soon be discontinued, and they no longer keep them in stock.
When I asked why I had not been contacted about the issue, or my emails answered he offered a half ass apology and said he meant to let me know about it,but had not yet.
Pathetic in my opinion, I have decided to order from max coupler.
Just a warning if you decide to go with a lock n roll hitch.....
Looks like they have reverted back to the customer service they were known for in the past.......

Well, out of the blue a lock n roll hitch showed up today after I thought my order had been canceled . Turns out it is made to bolt on a 2.5 inch tounge (Not 3 inch as stated on the website), has 3 different sets of weight ratings stamped on it and the hitch pin will not fit through the hole to lock it when coupled.
Over all, yeah a big pos for $275....

Well, had the gentleman return my email about my issues with the hitch
He offered to send me one of the new versions, hope it will work out!

Back