Looking for A/C repair on K5

We at S&S Automotive in Sanford can fix it for you (919)776-0766 only about 45 minutes from Raleigh

Location - Under the Kitchen sink to obtain one sprayable container to be filled with water with dish detergent added. Squirt every connection one at a time with AC running. Observe bubbles from leaky culprit. Fix leak, recharge and enjoy stiff nipples once again!:flipoff2:

Since you're a bronco fan (in my own town even)... I'll let ya slide talking about my wife's nips like that! :lol: It's her ride... It's gotta be a Ford for me... like my 66, 90, and 2k!

Thanks though... I might try that out, or call one of these guys. I thought I might hear it "hissing" if it was a big enough leak to see bubbles... It holds for a few days.

JayT

Location - Under the Kitchen sink to obtain one sprayable container to be filled with water with dish detergent added. Squirt every connection one at a time with AC running. Observe bubbles from leaky culprit. Fix leak, recharge and enjoy stiff nipples once again!:flipoff2:

Back