Looking for a rental

UTfball68

Have a friend looking for a rental somewhere in the Thomasville/Lexington/Salisbury area, preferably under $1000/month. Doesn't need a lot of space or to be fancy. Does have one small 10lb dog. If you have anything or know someone that does, let me know.

Have a friend looking for a rental somewhere in the Thomasville/Lexington/Salisbury area, preferably under $1000/month. Doesn't need a lot of space or to be fancy. Does have one small 10lb dog. If you have anything or know someone that does, let me know.
How soon does he need it?

My friend just posted this one on FB
Screenshot_20240806_195127_Facebook.jpg

Within the next month…I believe closing on the house they’re selling is on September 4th.
You got time! Sell him one of those metal buildings and finish it out!

If you could secure permitting with the local AHJ and find fewer hoops to jump thru, the tiny house market may be an untapped well of money right now with Gen Z folks

The right size plot of land the right distance from Charlotte and you could make a fortune building a tiny home city

If you could secure permitting with the local AHJ and find fewer hoops to jump thru, the tiny house market may be an untapped well of money right now with Gen Z folks

The right size plot of land the right distance from Charlotte and you could make a fortune building a tiny home city

One of my 'Collection' Styles that I'll be releasing going in to 2025, is nothing but tiny homes. I have some wholesalers I'm selling a $20k 14x40 to, they're finishing them (I really don't wanna do finish work), and selling them for $70-90k out toward the beach. One of them in Wallace, is absolutely killing it. I have an investor in Charlotte that we're actively designing upper scale tiny homes for, because his family has multiple 1-2 acre plots of land in and around Charlotte. He seems to think I can build a $20-30k structure, he can finish it out with his business for another $20-30k...then sell like 1/8 acre plots with them on it for $150-ish. Not sure what permitting or dwelling status requirements are...but we're working on it.

Back