Looking for Harbor Freight coupon

untchabl

On the rocks
Harbor Freight has been sending out emails to customers that has a "No Exclusions" 25% off coupon. This email is not sent to every person on their email list, it seems to be sent out to random customers, and I unfortunately have not received one. I'm wanting to order the matching top box for my Icon bottom box and I've been waiting for/trying to find the 25% off coupon before I order it. If anyone has received this coupon in an email and isn't going to use it, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me use it. Thanks in advance.

I got this email. It specifically says it is a single-use coupon, and the code with it is 17 digits - which leads me to believe each one can literally be used once.
If anybody wants to compare, my last 8 digits are 0255 0989.
It expires Thursday. I have something I may use it on, but I'll decide not to I'll PM it to you. Has to be in-store only.

@RatLabGuy are your first 9 digits 482548771?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-122804.png
    Screenshot_20220613-122804.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 137
Well, somebody already used it. So I wasted about an hour round trip. I'm pissed and the manager couldn't help me out.

If anyone else has one, please do not post it publicly. Please PM it to me.

If nothing else, there's this. If you not already an inside track member it's worth it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-154735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-154735_Chrome.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 102
Well, the top box is $2,499 so the 25% off would save me about $625.
You know inflation is real when a Harbor Freight top box is $2500 :eek:

The price went from $2,299 to $2,499 about a month or two ago for the top box. It's a pretty good box for the $$. I had the US General 56" top and bottom for years and outgrew it. Got the 73" Icon bottom box several months ago when HF had a 25% off coupon.

Yeah, @Ron beat me to it.

I'm not willing to pay $2500 for it which is why I'm looking for the coupon. If I don't find a coupon this time, I'll just hold out until they post another coupon. I'm not willing to pay full price when it's possible to save several hundreds of dollars.

Here is the bottom box in front of my old 56" combo.

PXL_20220317_185648814.jpg

I have a buddy with a whole shop of newer snap on boxes, then he got a set of hf icon cabinets. The paint color is exactly the same, the dimensions are the same, the hardware is the same and the fit and finish the same. I'd bet money they come from the same place.
Didn't HF lost a lawsuit against Strap-On because their daytona jacks are the same and Snap-On wasn't happy about it ?

Back