Looking for Harbor Freight coupon

How does one get these coupons. I plan on buying a tool chest soon-ish
I know if you're in the inside track club they send them. Don't know if they send to everyone.

I know if you're in the inside track club they send them. Don't know if they send to everyone.
Not a guarantee on that. I joined the inside track club hoping for more coupons than the normal person but that hasn't been my experience. The 25% coupon that you let me use, I didn't get one of those.

Not a guarantee on that. I joined the inside track club hoping for more coupons than the normal person but that hasn't been my experience. The 25% coupon that you let me use, I didn't get one of those.
yeah... and I'm pretty sure my IT membership has expired.
Maybe they sent it to me as a former member hopes of luring back in?

I'm ITC and didn't get that one either. I bet they're monitoring usage and trying to lure you back in. I probably spend just enough money and regular enough to not incentivize me...

I'm ITC and didn't get that one either. I bet they're monitoring usage and trying to lure you back in. I probably spend just enough money and regular enough to not incentivize me...

I think you are spot on with this. I've been an itc member for 6 years or so and spend a fortune there, never got a coupon like that.
I have learned and what I do now when buying from whatever industrial supply or website, put a bunch shit in shopping cart sign up/register using actual email address then just don't buy it almost guaranteed to get a 10-20% coupon emailed in the next day or two. Maybe need to try same thing with hf and a Burner email

I have learned and what I do now when buying from whatever industrial supply or website, put a bunch shit in shopping cart sign up/register using actual email address then just don't buy it almost guaranteed to get a 10-20% coupon emailed in the next day or two. Maybe need to try same thing with hf and a Burner email

Always with Advance Auto. If I don't need it right away, add to cart and get 20-25% coupon next day.

Got another one. Runs out tomorrow.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 68
My 73" top box was delivered today. Would have been here about 3 weeks sooner but the first box was damaged when it arrived at Harbor Freight's hub so I had to wait for a replacement.

If anyone gets another 25% off coupon, feel free to PM it to me. I still plan to order the side cabinet to complete my setup.

View attachment 378735View attachment 378736

Mine is much smaller... just came in last weekend. I got it to hold all my battery tools, drill bits, drivers, etc.
20220813_155153.jpg

Back