Looking to join

gslander

Hey, I met a few members at the forum ride and I'm looking to join the club. I have read a few posts and it looks like I can join a run and see if I fit in with the group. I see the next run is the Dixie run at windrock, I am not registered for the event but I do have a season pass there, can I hunt you guys down and ride and not participate in the Dixie run festivities if I do come out? Heres my pile of dents and rust:
IMG_20210820_183614185.jpg

Thanks!
Geoff

Hey, I met a few members at the forum ride and I'm looking to join the club. I have read a few posts and it looks like I can join a run and see if I fit in with the group. I see the next run is the Dixie run at windrock, I am not registered for the event but I do have a season pass there, can I hunt you guys down and ride and not participate in the Dixie run festivities if I do come out? Heres my pile of dents and rust:
View attachment 357624

Thanks!
Geoff
Fancy seeing you here well not really. If you look closely the top of my XJ is just on the other side of the trees there. Geoff is one of the better dudes I've wheeled with and have a few times now.

Awww thanks skip!

Obviously not making it out to windrock this weekend, it's my wife's bday that I forgot about. I'll make it out on another run though!!

Back