Lots of interesting news today

Yeah, I'm gonna need more info on this one:
"automatic pistol with a 20-bullet clip "
R6774-M1-Garand-Battle-Rifle-4.jpg

So plus P ammo?

Either way the shit head did 6 years for attempted murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude had a 5.7, no one knows if he actually had ss190 ammo. I have heard even the ss190 is less lethal than a .45acp that could stop your heart without penetration.

Dude had a 5.7, no one knows if he actually had ss190 ammo. I have heard even the ss190 is less lethal than a .45acp that could stop your heart without penetration.

So dude is a fellow running around with a pretty expensive pistol and if it’s ss190 ammo it’s banned for civilians, more likely its ss109 ammo (same design and ballistics but used a lead core vs aluminum and is available through surplus stores)

So dude is a fellow running around with a pretty expensive pistol and if it’s ss190 ammo it’s banned for civilians, more likely its ss109 ammo (same design and ballistics but used a lead core vs aluminum and is available through surplus stores)

Yep. I would say it was probably the AE fmj from academy though. Ss190 is $250 for a box of 50 on gunbroker.

The guy who wrote the article lives in my neighborhood. I've never spoke to him but I do recognize him. o_O
Not sure if he has an agenda or not.

The guy who wrote the article lives in my neighborhood. I've never spoke to him but I do recognize him. o_O
Not sure if he has an agenda or not.
Andrew dys is a total fucking douche. He interviewed me once for a story about stopping to help a lady on the side of the road. He asked if i was worried about the dangers of helping strangers and i said hell no I would have shot her in the face. He basically misquoted everything i said and made me out to be some simple minded hillbilly. So, yeah, fuck andrew dys. And some how a puppy crawled inside this ladies transmission and I rescued it with a screwdriver.

Andrew dys is a total fucking douche. He interviewed me once for a story about stopping to help a lady on the side of the road. He asked if i was worried about the dangers of helping strangers and i said hell no I would have shot her in the face. He basically misquoted everything i said and made me out to be some simple minded hillbilly. So, yeah, fuck andrew dys. And some how a puppy crawled inside this ladies transmission and I rescued it with a screwdriver.

Do what?????

I’m with you they may be able to do it near big cities and interstates but after traveling out west and getting off the main roads. You could go hundreds of miles on gravel and never see another car.
Our country is just to large to take away it all.

They wont take it away they will tax and regulate it until its too expensive to keep and you'll voluntarily give it up.

Got a coworker that admitted to a payment on his new F250 was over $1000 a month for 72 months. Damn idiot if you ask me! No wonder he can’t afford to eat lunch out. Never even seen a hitch in it or anything in the bed.
That's what I mean when I say "a slave to a payment"

Got a coworker that admitted to a payment on his new F250 was over $1000 a month for 72 months. Damn idiot if you ask me! No wonder he can’t afford to eat lunch out. Never even seen a hitch in it or anything in the bed.

:eek::eek::eek: I can't imagine paying that every month on a depreciating asset.

They wont take it away they will tax and regulate it until its too expensive to keep and you'll voluntarily give it up.

I will drive my old xj, gas taxes, carbon neutral taxes, gas guzzler taxes, and what ever else they can come up with , until the wheels fall off it and I can't keep it running.

I hope electric cars get cheaper in the next month or so.......

I guess I'll keep my 01 f150 super crew that needs a motor and trans rebuild that ive got 2000 in ( it was pretty much a trade). Also will keep the 98 zj. Hell at 1000/mo I can put a motor and trans in one vehicle every other month - including paying someone else to put it in!!!!

Holy Crap!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: My car payment is $150/month. Only reason we set up a payment is because the wreck caught us at a bad time, and it was easier to just pay it off over a year.

Payment on my first house was less than that. Yeesh.

Back