Lotta sap in here! (The 12 Days of NC4x4 Entry Thread, 2017 edition)

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
...Looks great! Little full, lotta sap.

I think everyone is too excited to wait another week for this!

I've had a couple of people tell me in the past week that this is their favorite forum and I couldn't agree more! We appreciate how our members and vendors help make this the great place that it is.

Welcome, ladies and gents, to the EIGHTH annual 12 Days of NC4x4 giveaway!

This is the OFFICIAL 2017 entry thread!

Starting on Wednesday, December 13, at approximately 9pm, and continuing each day until Christmas Eve, we will pick one entry from this thread as the day's winner. We'll announce the winners and the prizes in a separate thread.

If you're new here, it's not quite like the song but each day's prize will be bigger than what came before!

I'd like to remind everyone that our supporting Vendors are instrumental in pulling this off. If you're shopping for 4x4-related gifts or making your own wish list, be sure to consider shopping with our amazing vendors!

The Rules:

1. Post only once in this thread to enter.

2. You must have been a member for at least 30 days to qualify. If you haven't been here for 30 days, you can still qualify by becoming a subscribing member ("orange blaze" or Vendor).

3. You can only win once. If you win on day two, you're out for the remaining days.

4. The entry thread will remain open until the last day of the giveaway.

Good luck to everybody and thanks for another great year!

In it to win it. Thanks y'all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

In! Love this forum.

In it to win it!

Back