Mall Crawlers

As has been said already--there is no difference in the soa jeep with an open d30/35 and 38" tsl's sporting a 4ft boner bar and 8 daylighters and the honda civic with 5" tip, 3' wing, "racing seats" and a stock 4cyl. If that's your thing then more power to you, it's just somewhat cheesy and anyone knowledgeable can see right through it.
Not everyone has to drive around in a chrome-magnet to feel awesome.

Not everyone has to drive around in a chrome-magnet to feel awesome.

hahaha, chrome magnet? What if I daily drive a 81 Chevy on bald azz 40's that is rust colored? Funny thing is Its actually gotten me a good bit more "thats an awsome truck man!" type comments than my Z71 with flames down the side did when I had it on 40's :shaking: :lol:

I agree with most of what everyone said here. An unsafe vehicle of any kind burns me up. A poorly lifted 4X, just for looks is an unforgivable act to me. That said, I wheel the crap out of my TJ, and it looks like it. It'll never win a show and shine, but I drive it every day. What I really long for is a cherry CJ7 with tons of stainless to use as a nice day driver. When the day comes that I'm able to build/buy one, it'll never see dirt. I think old jeeps are survivors and deserve to be pampered a little.

I would mall crawl but I have a squeaky ilder pully

hey Ricky...you should paint z71 really big on the 81....

I would mall crawl but I have a squeaky ilder pully
hey Ricky...you should paint z71 really big on the 81....

oh trust me, the thought has already gone throu this noggin ;)

I just kinda like its completly rust coloredness it has right now, the paint is the color of rust and it has random surface rust here and there so it just looks completely rusty, which is awsome :driver:

Back